- A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
- We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that store your authentication details as you move through restricted areas of the website.
- Analytical or performance cookies. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, for example by remembering your admin area preferences on the admin preference page.
- Targeting cookies.
- We use the following cookies:
- You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
|Cookie Title||Purpose||Retention Period|
|_icl_visitor_lang_js||This cookie is stored by WPML WordPress plugin. The purpose of the cookie is to store the redirected language.||1 Day|
|wpml_browser_redirect_test||This cookie is set by WPML WordPress plugin and is used to test if cookies are enabled on the browser.||Session|
|_gat_UA-114071797-1||A variation of the _gat cookie set by Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager to allow website owners to track visitor behaviour and measure site performance. The pattern element in the name contains the unique identity number of the account or website it relates to.||1 Minute|
|_gid||Installed by Google Analytics, _gid cookie stores information on how visitors use a website, while also creating an analytics report of the website’s performance. Some of the data that are collected include the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously||1 Day|
|_ga||The ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also keeps track of site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors.||2 years|
|NID||NID cookie, set by Google, is used for advertising purposes; to limit the number of times the user sees an ad, to mute unwanted ads, and to measure the effectiveness of ads.||6 Months|
|_GRECAPTCHA||This cookie is set by the Google recaptcha service to identify bots to protect the website against malicious spam attacks.||5 months and 27 days|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to store the user consent for cookies in the category “Others”.||1 year|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-advertisement||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the “Advertisement” category.||1 year|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the “Analytics” category.||1 year|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to store the user consent for cookies in the category “Performance”.||1 year|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the “Necessary” category.||1 year|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category “Functional”.||1 year|
|lfuuid||Non-necessary cookie||9 years 3 months 3 days 16 hours|
- We do not share the information collected by the cookies with any third parties save where this is necessary for the technical operation of the cookie. For example:
- We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law.
- All cookies will expire at the end of the retention period set out in the table above.
- You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our website.
- To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set, visit aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.