The Konsentus Group comprises Konsentus Limited and OBE S.A.S. Konsentus Limited provides identity and regulatory checking services protecting organisations against the risk of open banking fraud. OBE S.A.S., encompassing Open Banking Europe and Open Banking Exchange, brings market players together to turn regulatory requirements into operational reality in a collaborative environment. In partnership with the industry, OBE provides solutions that are standardised, transparent, scalable and useable.
Headquartered in the UK with a European base in France, Konsentus also has extensive operations across the rest of Europe. Konsentus is ISO 27001 certified.
How we work
We continuously strive to position Konsentus as an enabler of the Open Banking ecosystem and a trusted partner of Financial Institutions. We utilise best practice and professionalism through all our marketing collateral, client engagements, sales and business development approach. We have adopted a consistent message in market and expect all our team members to work to these same high standards.
Technical Writer Role
Our office is in Reading, UK and we expect attendance there 1 to 2 days a week, with the rest of the week homebased working. This is a full time, permanent role with a very competitive salary based in the UK, share scheme and full holiday allowance.
In return we expect our people to provide intellectual leadership, drive, urgency and focus whilst conducting their day to day operations with honesty and integrity.
The person will be responsible for managing and maintaining product documentation.
The position would ideally suit somebody who has an understanding of the European Payment Services Directive 2 (PSD2) and open banking, and how technology can be used to exploit the new business opportunities that this regulation delivers.
We are seeking dynamic candidates who can excel in this position through a balance of building on past experiences and continuing to innovate in response to the ever-changing market and industry conditions.
- The individual should be someone who has worked in the banking and payments or allied industry.
- Ideally understands payment regulation and its implications.
- A person who is passionate about writing and documentation and how it can be used to drive product development.
- Managing and maintaining the Product documentation, including storage, version control, and Information Asset Register management.
- Planning, designing, and developing common templates and documentation management processes.
- Designing and writing Product collateral, such as product and feature requirements, service descriptions, pricing models, and contractual terms.
- Designing and writing Marketing collateral, such as factsheets, FAQs, and customer presentations.
- Designing and writing Technical collateral, such as use cases, operating procedures, and process summaries.
- Designing and writing Support collateral, including FAQs, support guides, and online help.
- Proof reading and editing stakeholder copy to ensure it adheres to the company’s tone of voice and style guidelines.
- Demonstrated success at networking, setting appointments, pipeline building, negotiation, and closing sales to meet and exceed quota.
- Self-starter; able to work independently and to define own priorities and deliver results.
- Fluent in English; other European languages also desirable.
If this role sounds like it could be for you, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!