The Konsentus Group comprises Konsentus Limited and OBE S.A.S. Konsentus Limited provides identity and regulatory checking services protecting organisations against the risk of open banking fraud. OBE S.A.S., encompassing Open Banking Europe and Open Banking Exchange, brings market players together to turn regulatory requirements into operational reality in a collaborative environment. In partnership with the industry, OBE provides solutions that are standardised, transparent, scalable and useable.
Headquartered in the UK with a European base in France, Konsentus also has extensive operations across the rest of Europe. Konsentus is ISO 27001 certified.
How we work
We continuously strive to position Konsentus as an enabler of the Open Banking ecosystem and a trusted partner of Financial Institutions. We utilise best practice and professionalism through all our marketing collateral, client engagements, sales and business development approach. We have adopted a consistent message in market and expect all our team members to work to these same high standards.
Product Manager Role
Our office is in Reading, UK and we expect attendance there 1 to 2 days a week, with the rest of the week homebased working. This is a full time, permanent role with a very competitive salary based in the UK, share scheme and full holiday allowance.
In return we expect our people to provide intellectual leadership, drive, urgency and focus whilst conducting their day to day operations with honesty and integrity.
Building on the Konsentus product development process, the product team is responsible for product development from ideation to deployment, monitoring the market, understanding how live products are used and liaising with other teams within the company.
Working within the team, the individual will focus on defining and describing the product as seen by the customer and documenting the promise, benefits, processes and components to be delivered, along with relevant planning and delivery considerations.
The position would ideally suit somebody who has an understanding of both Open Banking and product delivery. We are seeking dynamic candidates who can excel in this position through a balance of building on past experiences and continuing to innovate in response to the ever-changing market and industry conditions.
- Bachelor’s degree and 2-3 years of product or project experience.
- At least 1 year of experience in Product Management and/or Product Marketing.
- Proven track record of delivering data driven solutions with a customer-first mindset.
- Knowledge of Open Banking, Finance, API, or financial transaction processing.
- Experience successfully driving end-to-end delivery of data and intelligence solutions, including a wide variety of mechanisms, e.g. dashboards, APIs, real time alerts, etc.
- Balance of technical knowledge and business acumen.
- Appraise new product ideas.
- Assess market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products.
- Provide source data for product line communications by defining product descriptions including functional and non-functional features and benefits, working to ensure that marketing and sales have what they need to be successful.
- Develop time-line and deployment strategies and plans.
- Ensure that the legal, technical and operational deliveries are harmonised.
- Work with customer facing teams on go live communication and strategy.
- Provide product information for management by preparing reports and dashboards using analytics tools.
- ‘Customer first’ thinking mind set.
- Proactive, self-starter with excellent project management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks effectively.
- High degree of organisation, individual initiative, and personal accountability.
- Self-starter; able to work independently and to define own priorities and deliver results.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Good data handling skills.
- Fluent in English; other European languages also desirable.
If this role sounds like it could be for you, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!