This webinar discusses the latest open banking market developments, including the increase of TPPs and open banking-related transaction volumes as open banking moves out of its infancy more into the mainstream.
The data being discussed looks at the landscape a year on from the implementation of PSD2 Access-to-accounts, more commonly referred to today as open banking.
Although open banking is still very much in its infancy, this webinar draws attention to the EEA being very much a growing and thriving eco-system, set only to increase in size and transaction volumes as open banking becomes mainstream and a greater number of businesses and consumers use open banking services, as it delivers them both value and benefit.
- Where we were at the end of Q2
- What were our predictions?
- Q3: September 2020. A year of PSD2 open banking
- Where has the growth come from?
- Projections for Q4
- API calls: What volumes are we seeing today and how might they change over forthcoming months?