This webinar focuses on why Financial Institutions or ASPSPs need to provide TPPs access to accounts via a Modified Customer Interface in a safe, reliable and secure way, helping them be PSD2 Open Banking compliant.
The speakers discuss:
- PSD2 requirements for TPP interfaces
- The role of Konsentus in MCIs and APIs
- What constitutes an MCI
- The MCI as a tactical 1st step to an API lead solution
- Banks in compete mode – API & micro-services to the rescue
- How can you get a MCI up and running in under 2 weeks?