Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com by Friday 6 October 2023.
We are looking for an energetic and ‘hands-on’ B2B Marketing Manager who is well-versed in marketing communications and campaign delivery.
You will be responsible for writing blog style articles, engaging with media, creating sales support collateral, keeping our website updated and amplifying our message through social media channels. We are looking for a proactive and focused individual to seize opportunities to drive meaningful growth for our brand. Understanding how we work with central banks, regulators and banking associations will be paramount in ensuring we target the right audience with the right message.
Key aspects of your role will include:
- Working with our team of experts to write regular and engaging articles targeting our key audiences
- Liaising with journalists and our media agency, answering enquiries and drafting press releases
- Creating sales collateral and content for animations and videos
- Monitoring and evaluating industry events and speaker opportunities
- Maintaining our events database and planner and proactively identifying gaps and opportunities
- Working with our in-house designer to create assets from existing content
- Adding content to our website and maintaining our social media channels
- Monthly reporting and evaluation of marketing campaigns
- Drafting award entries for key industry awards
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or Communications
- 5 years’ relevant work experience. This may have been in a marketing agency servicing financial services clients or in a B2B role in a technology/financial services business
- Strong preference for candidates with some familiarity with the open banking sector, from a business or possibly a regulatory perspective
- You will ideally be degree-educated, but we will consider other candidates if they have significant relevant work experience
- Experience using content management systems, CRM systems, email marketing software and social media platforms is essential
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office software, including PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills: empathy and willingness to work as part of interdisciplinary and geographically diverse teams, developing and maintaining strong internal and external relationships
- Great organisation and time management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks while working on multiple ongoing projects at once, ensuring to manage expectations both internally and externally
- Proactive, curious and eager to develop your knowledge and professional skills
- Ideally based in the UK (where our head office is located in Reading, Berkshire)
We provide a very competitive above market rate salary, stock options and other excellent benefits. In return we expect our people to provide intellectual leadership, drive, urgency and focus whilst conducting their day-to-day activities with honesty and integrity.
Konsentus enables financial institutions to successfully navigate a constantly changing ecosystem to deliver safe and secure data exchange in a consistent, automated and reliable way. Our trusted data allows our 250+ clients across Europe and other international markets to make informed decisions when identifying and validating those interacting in open data environments. Our advice is helping markets in various countries outside Europe to navigate the opportunities afforded by the open data phenomenon.
Headquartered in the UK, Konsentus is also operational across the rest of Europe and selected markets in the Americas, the Middle East, Africa and Asia.
Konsentus is ISO 27001 certified.
Please send your CV and Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 6 October 2023.